Thank you for taking interest in working with Little T! By volunteering to work, you can earn a higher percentage of your sales and gain early access to shop! We work as a team to deliver a great shopping experience for you, your friends and family.
Work with Little T
Working at little T Gives great perks and rewards
- 1 shift = 1 ticket to exclusive Worker pre-sale
- 2 shifts = 1 ticket to exclusive Peeps pre-sale + 75% earnings
- 3 shifts = 1 ticket to exclusive Early Bird pre-sale + 80% earnings (1 shift must be a re-sort shift*)
*Available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once those shifts are full, we will start a waiting list. Please email email@example.com.
Special Incentivized Shifts:
Each shift is 4 hours. Working special shifts will upgrade your perks!
- 3 Inspector shifts = $20 Little T Gift Card + Early Bird Sale at 12pm
- 3 Runner shifts = Fast Pass + Early Bird Sale at 12pm
- Set-Up shift = Peeps Pre-Sale at 3pm
- Teardown shift = Peeps Pre-Sale at 3pm
Northern KY Sale
- Clothes Inspector = Early Bird Sale
- Set-Up Worker = Early Bird Sale
- Re-Sort Worker = Early Bird Sale
- Any 3 shifts = Early Bird Sale
- Toy Runner = Fast Pass
- Pick Up Assistance = Fast Pass
- You must be a seller in order to sign up for a shift.
It only takes 20 items! (If not, you can team up with someone willing to let you register 20 of their items under your name and give them the proceeds at the end of the sale!)
- Tickets are required for the worker pre-sale.
- Only one pre-sale ticket per account. (Even if more than one person shares an account.)
- Each worker ticket includes a +1 (strictly enforced, enter together).
- If at the last minute you can’t attend a shift, please take one of the following actions:
- Re-schedule your work shift(s).
- Find a suitable replacement for your original work shift(s).
If you fail to show for your work shift, you agree that all applicable incentives will be forfeited. Failure to show for shifts that fall after receiving the incentive (i.e. Early Bird shopping) result in account suspension.