We offer an opportunity for local crafters, at-home businesses and other business partners to market their products and services to our customers through an affordable vendor program which reaches thousands of shoppers who come to the event.
Crafters & Vendors
A perfect way to find new customers
On-site cash-&-carry vendors
- Product must pertain to children or parenting and comply with all safety regulations per CPSC.
- Cannot be a competing product of an existing Little Treasures vendor.
- Provide your own table (max. space is 8’ x 3’ per fee), marketing materials, signage.
- Limited to those who sell products on-site: $20 registration fee & 70/30 split. Must use our barcodes. Business account is separate from your personal seller account.
- Work incentives apply to one account – either business or personal – not both.
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accommodate display-only booths. However, we do have advertising and sponsorship opportunities starting as low as $100.
- Contact Kelly at 502.541.4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request space at the sale or ad space. Both opportunities are limited, so get in touch quickly!
Advertising & Event Sponsorship
We have several fantastic ways for you to get your business in front of the thousands of parents that attend the sale. Provide a coupon or offer on our bag stuffer, sponsor a pre-sale, or go all-in as our presenting sponsor.
Vendor Set-up schedule
Crafters and vendors are invited to set-up their booths in advance of the sale at the dates and times listed at the links below: